- "My brother told me about his fighters and I joined. I'm ready to 'KILL' that Roddle!"
- —Oliver and Bendrist's Fighters
Coming under the passageEditOliver became a member of Bendrist's Fighters and helped in the plot to disband Susan Roddle. He snook into the castle via a secret passage.
He most likely fought in the Battle of the Tomb of the Government.
Battle of BendristEdit
Battle of MilkenshlandEdit
- "Cameron pushed the sofa away and a man in a long, white beard and purple robes came out of a large square hole beneath the sofa"
- —Oliver seen for the first time
Bendrist looks exactly like his brother. With a long white beard and purple robes.
Personality and traitsEdit
He is initially protective and defendive, and will protect his allies from harm in any moment of need.
Magical abilities and skillsEdit
- Secret Passage Opening: Oliver somehow knew the spells to open Milkenshland secret passages during the 2014 - 2015 school year. As he was able to get into the Team 5 Hang-Out Room.
- Duelling: Bendrist was able to survive the Battle of Milkenshland, so he is proved a very good duellist.
Susan RoddleEditSusan Roddle was Oliver Bendrist's archest enemy, and he even literally wanted to kill her.
He didn't get Thomas Joshman's jokes very well, and merely despised them.
One example for this is in the Battle of Milkenshland.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- This man was clearly in Team 5. Because, even with the secret passage, he would have been unallowed into the Team 5 Hang-Out Room.